Saturday, October 29, 2011

Take It Away
Karmin




Stupid simple mind games, pushing 'til I'm insane 

Working through the day and night 

Strutting with my headphones, no one knows what I know 

Got no time to be polite 

And the world says, "baby don't worry, baby don't worry at all"

Roller coaster seat belt, motion sickness soft shell 

Maybe I'm just not cut out 



But I can feel it, no one can steal it 

They're gonna call my name 

Not gonna stop now, not gonna step down 

'Cause I can hear 'em say 



Take it away, take it away, take it away, yeah! (2X) 



Leading with my right hand, can't afford the name brand 

Gotta give it all I got 

Had a taste of lime light, sweet and sour just right 

Now I can't escape the thought 

And the world says, "baby don't worry, baby don't worry at all"

Praying running up hill, stage is my cathedral 

Baby I can see the light 



CHORUS 



Bright flashes, full glasses 

Now get up sing your song for the masses 

Close both eyes, feel the sunrise 

You thank God for the journey when you realize 

Long nights mean nothing at all 

Bright lights you can hear 'em call 

Got my poster up on your wall? 

We're in a storm now keep yourself calm 

Stop - hit it - break - kill it 

Anybody know the odds when I deal it? 

Anybody get up the guts to play? 

'Cause you only live once better live for the day 







http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clt_rBQkp0g

--Ang galing ni Kuya Kulas :3 Nakakatuwa, e.

No comments:

Post a Comment