Thursday, December 1, 2011

"My Infatuation. Him."

"My Infatuation. Him."
Haku Matsudaira

Today, I thought of him.
I thought it was only a dream.
I thought of him a lot.
Should I just stop or not?

I dreamt of him, too.
In my dream, we were the only two.
Two persons in the Earth, 
Two, who were given birth.

I think about admitting.
I thought of me telling.
Telling what I really feel,
Only I'd have a lot to deal.
I'd be dealing with others.
They'll start to be a bother.
They'd tease me and me,
They'd annoy me and him.

Will he get mad?
Oh, I'm sorry. My bad.
Oh, why would you?
I hope it won't be true.

When I tell, will you tell me?
Who the lucky girl is. Is it me?
I just hope if it wasn't me,
I hope that I'd be happy for thee.

Can I accept the truth?
I can only hope good fruit--
To be the outcome of whatever.
Whatever that I'd be doing-- ever.

Maybe I'm being hard.
On myself that is. Hard. Hard.
I'm getting confused and,
This poem is getting to it's end.

A pathetic poem. Is it not?
I hope it's not bad. Not?
Only thing I could say that's true,
I love you. Well, I think it's true.
--End--
26November2011, Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment