Friday, February 17, 2012

"Attracted To You"




“Attracted to You”
Haku Matsudaira

You were first a stranger to me.
You looked so shy, happy, and free.
We started to be classmates,
And at times we were seatmates.

I used to have this little infatuation on you,
As a matter of time this feeling for you grew.
I did not notice that like a magnet,
You slowly got near to my heart, and got me attracted.

Magnets may be natural or be made artificially,
This feeling came to me gradually.
I can’t calculate the speed of how I fell for you,
But I know that this feeling for you is true.

When I look at the mirror I don’t know if this is still me,
I think I’ve changed, and that this is the new me.
Like I’ve experienced chemical change in matter.
Your cute little mannerisms, makes my heart flutter.

Right now, I’m very confused with what I’m feeling.
I know I have a lot to be thinking,
Like my assignment in Physics, the push and the pull.
Right now, I know I’m looking at you like a fool.

-END.
17 February 2012, Friday

PS:
This poem is originally for a seat work. I like it, so I posted here on my blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment