Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Altair



"Altair"


by Yukio-kun


Summer days of misery,
Time is passing by.
I think about the days that we had,
Always! I won't be changed.

I couldn't say anything; a word,
Skills are improving; sophisticated.
You ---- who was having fun,
Watching your game and I'm your fan.

This is what they call being in-love.
Come back to my life;
Once in a while, you're in my dreams,
Just like your memories.

I saw the brightest star, Altair.
I accidentally think of her;
Slowly I've been falled to your smiles,
I'm stuck staring at you many times.



---------


Note: This poem is the first poem that I will post, that is written by my friend, colleague and associate, Yukio-kun. His posts, will now be featured in this blog. He agreed to cooperate with me in writing and in posting here. I hope you guys like this poem. ^^v
Happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment