Tuesday, November 27, 2012

To This Otaku Crush [A Poem]

"To This Otaku Crush"

by Haku


I saw him when I last had a fall.
Though he never did anything to me at all.
All I know that he was part of my everything,
Even if I knew I wasn't to him - anything.

I don't know a lot of things about him yet,
It made my heart feel a feeling of regret.
I know he wont notice me easily,
But I could just look at him hazily.

He was the sort of someone who's frequently happy,
Looking at him made me all happy.
Lately I've been feeling all alone and blue,
But when I see him, gone are all the blue.

I haven't felt this way again.
I kind of missed this side I thought I lost.
He was one of those people, who helped me regain:
This poetic, cheesy side of me I thought I lost.

I know that this feeling isn't mutual.
Though I know that this isn't unusual.
I made him let know of my existence.
I just didn't know if that was enough to make him tense.


END
--9 November 2012, Friday


No comments:

Post a Comment