Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sorry for my recent posts; 21 Nov. 2012

This post is translated to English, from Filipino. ^_________^

I have to apologize to my readers, if my posts are mostly in Filipino, and are mostly about my observations, and opinions about society. It just makes me sad that few people are able to notice what is happening around us. They don't care about what is happening. They don't care as long as they are not affected. Some, do not even want to care. Even if sometimes, they also get affected.

It's just right that we should mind our own business.
But, have you tried thinking about other things, other than yourself? Have you thought about the people around you? Have you tried to observe? Open your mind, about such concerns?

How sad. What is happening in our society? People, think only of their own interests. :|

I hope you, guys, understand what I mean. Haha. Again, my apologies. ^___^v



------

Original post in Filipino:


Pasensya na sa mga friends ko sa Fb, kung puro status ko about sa observations, and opinions ko sa society.
It's so sad kasi na few people are able to notice what is happening around us. Walang paki-alam sa mga nangyayari. Basta di sila aff
ected, they don't care. Or some, do not even want to care. Kahit na minsan, ay nagiging affected din sila.

Oo nga, mind your own business.
Pero, natry mo na bang isipin di lang ang sarili mo? Kundi, ang mga taong nasa paligid mo rin? Natry mo na bang magmasid? Buksan ang isipan ukol sa mga bagay-bagay?

How sad. Anong nangyayari sa paligid natin? Puro pangsariling interes. :|

Sana gets nyo? Haha. Again, pasensya na po. ^____^v


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-QNpHlc33Y

No comments:

Post a Comment