Thursday, November 29, 2012

You Make Me [A Poem]

"You Make Me"

by Haku


You make me feel some kind of pressure,
I know that it is just a kind gesture.
You make me feel nervous - I bit my lip,
I know you aren't at all aware of it.

You make me blush, and my heart goes thump thump!
It beats so hard, and fast. Thump thump thump!
You make me feel happy, and giddy, and shy.
All I can do is to hide these feelings as you pass by.

You make me feel that I'm normal.
Like you're more weird, and kinda paranormal.
You make me feel sad, and happy (at) the same time,
But I feel more happy when you smile at me from time to time.

You make me laugh and cry, 
But both not at the same time, my honey pie.
You make me feel things.
You make me feel real, and alive again.

Your existence, I have to thank.
Your presence, I have to thank.
All these time and little things I have with you.
All I can say and do is thank you.


--END.
27 November 2012, Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment